The image above shows a detail from “Moment’s Rest,” the 2021 All-Member Best of Show painting by Karen Ensor Brown.
The Arts Center in Elkins will host the WVWS All-Member Exhibition this winter, Dec. 10, 2022, to Jan. 18, 2023.
The gallery is located at 2 Park St. in Elkins, in what formerly had been a Catholic church, and the Great Hall is the main exhibition space in the facility.
Judge for the exhibition will be Christine Rhodes, NWS.
Linda Elmer, exhibition chairwoman, notes these exhibition calendar dates:
- Deadline to Enter: Nov. 10, 2022 – Entry form, payment and image(s) must be received by this date.
- Shipped Work Deadline: Nov. 25, 2022 – Work should be shipped to Linda Elmer’s home, 46 Dogwood Lane, Fairmont, WV 26554.
- Deliver to Gallery in Elkins: Tuesday, Nov. 29, 2022, from 10 a.m. to 12 noon
- Exhibition Dates: Dec. 10, 2022, to Jan. 18, 2023
- Opening Reception and Awards: Saturday, Dec. 10, from 2-4 p.m.
- Gallery Hours: 10 to 4 p.m. Tuesday through Friday (except holidays)
- Pickup from Gallery in Elkins: Thursday, Jan. 19, 2023, from 10 a.m. to 12 noon.
Please download the prospectus from the button link below for complete details and entry instructions.
If you experience problems printing the prospectus, download it to your computer and open that file in Acrobat Reader to print it.
If you are using a PC, right click on the large button link above, and choose “Save Link As” or “Save Target As” from the menu that appears. If you are using a Mac, hold the Control key while clicking the button to see the menu choices. Then choose a location on your computer, such as your Desktop, to save the file.
Once you have saved the file, you can doubleclick it to open and print it